Saturday, February 18, 2023

New Thing

 Hello Friends, God’s Blessings Be! unto you.


There has been a thought that I keep hearing in my spirit. I checked myself in prayer. Ask God is this what you want me to say? I felt a release to share with those that probably has sense the same Word. God impressed me to say” We are going to See some things that We Never thought we would See in 2023” This is not a scare tactic or to lead into fear but to prepare.( Amos 3:7 )  To God Be The Glory!!!!


Let pray in Unity that God will continue to Bless us with His Wisdom.


  



Isaiah 43:18-19

18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment