Sunday, May 29, 2022

Don’t Forget About the Goodness of God.


 

Good Day People of God. Blessings and more Blessings be unto you.


We are living in the times of Expected and Unexpected. The world is spiraling out of control without God.  But the answer of it all,  regardless of what is happening, God Is Good! Just look at the Life of Moses. In Exodus 33:18-20 Moses asked God a question that most of us have asked God. Show me your Glory? And God answered, I will cause my Goodness to pass before you. But you can’t see my face and live. And God used Moses to lead a Nation out of Bondage.  I’m sure seeing the Goodness of God strengthen him for this great assignment. Which was not an easy assignment. Praise The Lord! What a Good God we serve.   Glory to God!  



Moses Sees God’s Glory

18 Then Moses said, “Now, please show me your glory [C his manifest presence].”

19 The Lord answered, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will announce my name, the Lord, so you can hear it. I will show ·kindness [favor] to anyone to whom I want to show ·kindness [favor], and I will show ·mercy [compassion] to anyone to whom I want to show ·mercy [compassion]. 20 But you cannot see my face, because no one can see me and live.


May we always remember the Goodness of God. For the Freedom He has given us, we do not take it for granted.  Whether in tragedy or triumph , God is Good to us. Praise God in whatever the circumstances may be. Pray that we stay in the Will of God.  ( Romans 12:1-2 ) Pray for the People of God, for the world and for All Leadership.  Let’s meditate on the Goodness of God and experience the Peace of God. Below are some of my favorite scriptures about the Goodness of God.


Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34


I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalm 27:13


The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him. Nahum 1:7 


Have a Blessed and Peaceful Memorial Day๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•Š


From the Desk of GG

No comments:

Post a Comment