Monday, February 18, 2013

The Start Of Judgement

1 Pet 4:17-18 [ KJV]  For the time is come that Judgement must begin at the House of God: and if it first begin at us , what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?



I am very careful when it comes to the things of God. So I must alert the Family of God, to get your house in order. Judgement is starting in the House of God. I touched a little about this on Kingdom Truths facebook page.  But I can not express how urgent it is  for the Believers to pray and repent and  to seek God with your whole heart.. I have seen a Huge Cover being pulled back. And nothing will be spared that is not stable in Him. The verse that comes to my mind is in
[Hebrews 12:28-  Since we are receiving a Kingdom that is unshakable, let us be thankful and please God by worshipping Him with holy fear.] I can't go in full details because the things that were shown to me. Was for me to pray about  at my post. Take heed, and may the peace of God be with you.


copyright 2.18.2013               Seer GJ Gilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment