Monday, February 11, 2013

Stay Connected

And now, Behold, I go ( Bound in the Spirit) unto Jersalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me: Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and affictions abide me. But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God. [ Acts 20:22-24 KJV]




I found this testimony of Paul a powerful key to those of us that are pursuing the gospel. Paul start by testifying to the Jews and the Greeks about true repentance  and  to receive Jesus Christ. He goes on to say that he is on his way to minister the gospel in other cities. But what stood out in his testimony is that he spoke of being bound with the Holy Spirit. We can see here, he knew that whatever happen on his journey. He is connected with power on high from the Spirit. He knew if he operated in the flesh, he would not go. For the Holy Spirit told him that bonds and afflictions were waiting for him. But none of these things moved him from his purpose. For he knew no matter what came against him, he was coming out with Joy and his ministry that God ordained him was sealed. So be encourage! Stay Connected to God in the ministry that  He has given you. Don't be moved by the things that awaits you. The Holy Spirit has forwarned us beforehand. That we will come out with the Victory and with Joy!  Amen. Stay Connected and Blessed!

copyright@2.2013        Seer Gj Gilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment