Thursday, August 31, 2023

Stress Free Living

 Living The Stress-Free Life

Whether some believe it or not God can give us an Stress-Free life. As I started grounding my coffee this morning

[ Yes, I grind my coffee. 😃] gratitude floods my spirit. Yesterday We had an opportunity to witness to a person about how to trust God and don't worry about it. It is a peaceful path that few find. But when you do, it draws others to ask you how. And God gets the Glory for it. I want to encourage someone that want to live this Stress-Free life. It’s simple just yield your life to Jesus. Amen. Have a Wonderful Day. Our Morning Scripture is found in Isaiah 50:4 KJV

The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a Word in Season to him that is weary; He wakeneth morning by morning, He wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.




No comments:

Post a Comment