Tuesday, June 13, 2023

The Grace & Mercy Of God! The Power Twins!

 Grace and Mercy to everyone that is reading this message today. Today, Let us remember the Power Twins, Grace & Mercy. Here in this translation these two are described as Beauty and Love. And  in reality these two are the propellers and power sources to our Faith. The Grace and Mercy of God, Pursues and Follow the Child of God All the days of our lives. I love this translation of Psalm 23 and other translations of the Bible. I know many will and do pick each translation as the True one. But who knows? LOL. Amen. But we do know some People will argue about anything. Here is the Study from Psalm 23 from the Message Translation that is on point. Remember, We are in the Season of Restoration . Our God is Good to His People. May the Peace of God rule in Your Life! Grace & Mercy.

1-3 God, my shepherd!
I don’t need a thing.
You have bedded me down in lush meadows,
you find me quiet pools to drink from.
True to your word,
you let me catch my breath
and send me in the right direction.
4 Even when the way goes through
Death Valley,
I’m not afraid
when you walk at my side.
Your trusty shepherd’s crook
makes me feel secure.
5 You serve me a six-course dinner
right in front of my enemies.
You revive my drooping head;
my cup brims with blessing.
6 Your beauty and love chase after me
every day of my life.
I’m back home in the house of God
for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment