Saturday, September 2, 2017

God Watches Over His Word!

Ive decided to start sharing my Testimonies with my friends weekly. This morning blog is about the Faithfulness of Our God.  Heres what I shared on Facebook today....
I wanted to share this nugget of truth this morning. I got a Word from Prophet this week that manifested itself instantly. At first I thought, anyone can speak but do they have the faith to believe what they said? So I admit that I tested it by prayer. I told God if this person is a True Prophet, I will sow in their Ministry. And it was confirmed as soon as I said sow. Praise God! I was reminded of when God told Jeremiah that He Watches over His Word to perform it. Many times we think that when we get a Word from God, we set a time frame and how He is going to do it. But God always gives us a Teaching moment. When it comes to the Supernatural things of God. The moral to this Life Story, " The More You think you know about God, the less you really know."





Jeremiah 1:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
11 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.
12 Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

No comments:

Post a Comment