Sunday, August 4, 2024

These Things Need Not Be

 Good Day and Happy August, Today my Study is from James 3. It never cease to amaze me of what comes out of people mouths. To curse themselves.



For example. Some things people post on Social Media reveals the sickness and condition of people hearts. One day some will say they are Blessed and next is cursing flowing . James said, "These things need not be." Can we be real here?, Do people really think that they can fool or play God? No, and I am here to tell the truth. You are not being Blessed, you are being deceived by the evil one. This is the reason why many Lives are in total chaos because of their words. And Daily Self Examination and Repentance is vital, if you want to Live for God. [ The True and Living God of Truth ] I know we can't control what others do. But if we want to live under the Blessings of God. We must pray, and seek God not the things of the World. It is sad to read people personal business on Social Media whether I know them personally or not. I don't think anyone here want to see negative reports daily or flip flop comments. I live for God and He is the Prince of Peace. *** This is my Personal Opinion, and We are Praying for you! [ Read the Complete Chapter of James 3 , it will Bless You. Be encourage in the Lord! God is still God! And His Word is Truth!

James 3:10-12

Out of the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, this should not be! 11 Can both fresh water and bitter water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers, can a fig tree grow olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

No comments:

Post a Comment