Sunday, October 9, 2022

Are You Ready?

 


Blessings, Glory and Honor to Our God ! For allowing us to witness a New Month.  There is a question My Husband and I asked others from time to time. And that is, Are you going to Heaven? Some people hesitate with that answer, some say I think I will, and some have a speedy response of  yes.  Let’s be clear, if there is an if, repent quickly and get in the Will of God. ( 1 Timothy 2:3-5 ) As I posted on Facebook today. Life on earth is limited and precious. But God promised us eternal life which is far better. One Bible Scripture came in my spirit today is from Matthew 7


 You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.

Matthew 7: 13-14
Remember, Are You Ready? 🕊

No comments:

Post a Comment